In the wake of last night's horrific loss to the Memphis Grizzlies, this preview is simply going to be a list of things I'd rather do than watch tonight when the Chicago Bulls host the Boston Celtics at the United Center.
1. Argue about Marco Belinelli v. Kyle Korver for the umpteenth time.
2. Watch Keith Bogans play one-on-one with Kirk Hinrich.
3. Watch the Miami Heat Welcome Party on a loop.
4. Watch The Decision on a loop.
5. Watch this video.
6. Listen to Neil Funk and Stacey King talk about…basically anything. It's pretty well guaranteed to suck anyway.
7. Listen to Carlos Boozer explain to me how and why he painted his head last year.
8. Watch Big Ten Football.
9. Read political posts on Facebook.
10. Listen to Sam Smith explain to me how the Bulls are better without Omer Asik because of his scoring average.
11. Listen to Gar Foreman talk about "basketball decisions" for an hour.
13. Listen to Tom Thibodeau bark orders at me as I go through life. Actually, that would be amazing. I'd get so much done.
Anyway, because I don't want to leave you without SOME basketball content, here's a key matchup for tonight.
They may not guard each other a ton, and the game probably won't come down to this matchup, but these two guys are two of the most intense players in the league and they don't really like each other. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them get in a legit fight sooner or later. That is, if Kirk Hinrich and Rajon Rondo don't beat them to it. Ever since Rondo threw Kirk into the scorer's table back in 2009, the Bulls have been itching for payback. And now Hinrich's back again.
Huh. Maybe this will be worth watching after all.
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/o0f